Book RG Taylor for your next Speaking Event!
R.G. is available for readings, signings, interviews, and speaking engagements. He is also happy to connect with book clubs, either in person or via video call.
Available speaking engagement ideas:
- Schools - "Meet the Author" events are a great way to introduce students to writing and publishing. Each session contains a reading from the author's book, a discussion on the writing and publishing process and Q and A time. The presentation can be adapted for individual classrooms or assemblies. Lesson plans are available. See Teachers and Parents Tab.
- Book Clubs - Have an author visit your book club! R.G. is available in person or via video call.
- Media - Interviews on relevant topics for TV, radio, podcasts, newspapers, etc.
- Fundraisers - Not only does RG write but he is an excellent communicator as a fundraiser, host, or keynote speaker for your organization.
- Corporate Event - Have a corporate event, sales meeting or tradeshow and need someone to MC the night? RG will handle all the introductions of key people, all the "thank yous" to specific groups, and make sure the night flows smoothly.
- Other ideas - Contact us to explore the possibilities!